Re: error: feval: the symbol `java_exit' is not valid as a function

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: error: feval: the symbol `java_exit' is not valid as a function
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:54:44 +0200

"java_exit" is registered by the java package as an exit hook (using atexit).
This should only execute at octave exit, so I don't see why octave would try
to execute it when installing a package... Or maybe this error is coming from
somewhere else. Can you try to debug it?

Do you have the java package correctly installed and loaded?

Michael.