mkoctfile - Communications Package

From: Magalhăes
Subject: mkoctfile - Communications Package
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have installed the octave 2.9.13 im a Windows XP platform and IÂ’m trying to install the communications package, but till now I just got errors! Can somebody help me? I have no idea what I could do!

Octave-2.9-13.exe:5> pkg install communications-1.0.2.tar.gz
‘cl’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Operable program or batch file.
‘link’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Operable program or batch file.
Configure: error: Could not run mkoctfile
Error: the configure script returned the following error: checking for gccÂ… gcc
Checking for C compiler default output file nameÂ… a.exe
Checking whether the C compiler worksÂ… yes
Checking whether we are cross compilingÂ… no
Checking for suffix of executablesÂ… .exe
Checking for suffix of objects filesÂ… o
Checking whether we are using the GNU C compilerÂ… yes
Checking whether gcc accepts –g… yes
Checking for gcc option to accept ANSI CÂ… none needed
Checking for mkoctfileÂ…mkoctfile
Error: called from ‘pkg:configure_make’ in file C:\Program Files\Octave\share\octave

Thankx!

Best Regards,

Vanessa