Re: odd problem with addpath

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: odd problem with addpath
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:53:03 +0200

On 8/23/07, Giorgio <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michale thanks for the reply it seems not to work even trying with all
> combination of caps :( any other idea ? ( i dont' understand why I can
> use other function but not some of them)

If the files are all in the same directory, you should see all of them. If you
do not, then there is something I'm missing...

I copied and pasted the content of your function into a file I called "matmod.m"
in the directory "D:\Temp". Then I started octave, did "addpath('D:\Temp')" and
finally "help matmod". Everything worked as expected.

Michael.