Re: Octave 3.0 plans.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Octave 3.0 plans.
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:33:20 +0200

Amitava skrev:
I am a student of MS Software System. I use octave for day to day calculations. Can anyone tell when octave 3.0 is planned.
I don't think any concrete plans currently exists. It all depends on how fast we can get Octave into a releasable shape. This of course depends on the number of contributors (hint, hint: _you_ can make a difference). My guess (which is a guess) is that 3.0 will be released this year, perhaps in (say) 4 months. But that's just a guess, as it all depends on the number of contributors.

Søren