Re: Color and point style in plot.m

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Color and point style in plot.m
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:44:40 -0700

Where can I familiarize myself with the new plotting system? Does new
plotting system mean j-handles and where exactly can I get them. If I
remember correctly, there was a posting that j-handles don't not yet work on
a Mac. So far I've been trying by trial and error to find out what will
still work with gnuplot. It's probably not the best way to proceed but it's
the only thing I knew how to do.
Henry