dashed output with postscript terminals

From: Peter Gustafson
Subject: dashed output with postscript terminals
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:18:50 -0400

Hi,

I'm unable to get dashed lines in my plot output from 2.9.13.  I suspect
a bug exists but also it could be my setup.  Could someone confirm that
this should produce a dashed line in output file?  If it shouldn't, what
am I doing wrong?

x=[0;10];
plot(x,x,x,2*x)
print("test.ps","-dpsc2","-dashed")

A bit more detail: in the print function, there is an option string so I
tested it at the end of the function:

options = portrait enhanced color dashed

When I use these options with gnuplot directly I get a dashed line for
the second line.

If someone can confirm this behavior I'll file a bug.  Thanks,

Pete