installing Octave 2.9.13 on Windows XP

From: Milica Barjaktarovic
Subject: installing Octave 2.9.13 on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:09:26 -1000 (GMT-10:00)

Hi,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me find and install the Octave on
Windows XP.

The octave web page for version 2.9.13 says to go the cygwin web page and look
under folder "math" but I don't see such a folder there. Any ideas?

I also downloaded octave 2.1.73-0-install.exe from someone's web site, but
during installation it complains "different version of cgywin detected" and
when run, the screen is empty.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Milica

address@hidden