Re: colorbars

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: colorbars
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:41:46 +0200

Yes, blind reimplementation, i know. Does that also forbid looking at things like

get(gcf)

in Matlab?

btw.: Would it be ok to add a colorbar flag to the image object (once I figure out how to do that)?

Daniel

Am 10.08.2007 um 15:39 schrieb John W. Eaton:

On 10-Aug-2007, Daniel Oberhoff wrote:

| Hmm, actually looking at the object inside Matlab
| reveals that the actual data stored with the object is unscaled using
| imagesc. Also the colorbar is a separate object. But that souldnt be
| very important.

What do you mean by "looking at the object inside Matlab"?  If you are
planning to write code and contribute it to the Octave project, then
it is important that you *not* examine the implementation of Matlab
functions by looking at code.

jwe