Re: No picture with imagesc

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: No picture with imagesc
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:39:07 +0200

Hi,

On my setup (osx Tiger with self compiled octave 2.9.12+) it works fine. You need gnuplot 4.2 though.

I believe things like gset no longer work in octave > 2.9.10 is abstracting away the plotting engine with the goal that various backends can be plugged in to replace gnuplot while the user visible frontend shold be mostly matlab handle graphics compatible. Not sure about 2.9.9.

best

Daniel