[Fwd: Re: supermongo?]

From: etienne
Subject: [Fwd: Re: supermongo?]
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 19:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

----------------------------------------------------------------- Original
Message -----------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: supermongo?
From:    address@hidden
Date:    Sun, August 5, 2007 19:31
To:      "nomad" <address@hidden>
Cc:      "Etienne Grossmann" <address@hidden>

  Hi Krishna,

On Sun, August 5, 2007 14:39, nomad wrote:
#
# Hello Etienne,
#
#
# Etienne Grossmann-6 wrote:
#>
#>
#> solution, I wrote (*) code that allows to create (temporary) files
#> containing
#> octave data, and create a gnuplot (or whatever language) script and then
#> call gnuplot to execute your plotting script. If you create a supermongo
#>
#>   Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you my latest
#> version.
#>
#>
#
# Can you send your script to me at gkmohan at gmail dot com?

it's "scripts", plural. I attach them in a .tgz file. You can get an idea of
what there is by running and looking at the function g_demo().

  Beware that w/ CVS gnuplot from a few weeks back, some plot windows appear
white until you resize them, when the figure appears. A configuration like
gnuplot >= 4.2, octave >= 2.9.9 and linux should be ok. Let me know if you
hit a snag

  Good luck,

  Etienne

# thanks,
# Krishna.
# --
http://www.nabble.com/supermongo--tf4163366.html#a12008494
# Sent from the Octave - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
#
# Help-octave mailing list
# address@hidden