Octave-2.9.13 testting binary on Cygwin is uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Octave-2.9.13 testting binary on Cygwin is uploaded
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:25:25 +0900 (JST)

Dear All

I have uploaded a testting binary of Octave-2.9.13
uploaded.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmacchant2/

I have tried to built it by gcc 4.x.x but have not been
sufcessful yet.
Instead I have build gcc-3.3.3-3 with
'--disable-sjlj-exceptions'.  The speed of built binary
much  faster than that built by the distributed one.
However, it cannot be exit normally ^^;.

However, I hope that someone who has much knowledge of the
programing and cygwin try to build it.

Please give me comments to me.

Sincerely yours,
Tatsuro MATSUOKA
E-mail : tmacchant_at_yahoo_dot_co_dot_jp

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/