Re: memory exhusted using wavread in Octave 2.1.73

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: memory exhusted using wavread in Octave 2.1.73
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:33:16 -0700

You didn't say what version of octave, nor what platform

This works on 2.1.50a on WinXP...

make this a batch program, has to be EXACT

echo  Expand Octave Memory

cd\

cd "Program Files"\"GNU Octave 2.1.50"\bin

regtool -i set "/HKCU/Software/GNU
Octave/Cygwin/heap_chunk_in_mb" 1024

regtool -v list "/HKCU/Software/GNU Octave/Cygwin"

echo  DONE

be careful of the wrap around line

Robert