How to plot using gnuplot WXT terminal type

From: Leonardo Muttoni
Subject: How to plot using gnuplot WXT terminal type
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:39:51 -0300

Hi Everybody!

I would like to know if there is a way to tell Octave to use the
gnuplot terminal "WXT" (based on wxWidgets). I've tried hard and no
success.... The gnuplot terminal that Octave is using is a plain old
X11.

If I use the gnuplot program directly, I can get a plot with WXT
terminal type by just entering the command:

gnuplot> set term x11

and this works....

I've tried to put this command in ~/.gnuplot file, and this works for
gnuplot program, but plots inside Octave continue using X11 gnuplot
terminal.

the following octave command also don't work:

octave:1> __gnuplot_set__ terminal wxt

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

(sorry for my not-so-good English language)

System Information:

Linux  Slackware 11.0
GNU Octave, version 2.9.13
gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel 0