memory exhusted using wavread in Octave 2.1.73

From: Raimon Bosch Jiménez
Subject: memory exhusted using wavread in Octave 2.1.73
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:20:57 +0000

Hi!

I have a problem with my function wavread. I tried to read an archive .wav of 1 minute that ocupes 10,3MB. But octave report an error of memory exhausted. Where I can found other function that reads this archive? It is a problem of my version of Octave? Probably I could have a problem with my memory limits in my octave configuration... I don't know.

Thanks, Rai.

Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE. Pruébalo