Re: How Much Memory Do I Need?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: How Much Memory Do I Need?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:23:27 -0500

On 19/07/07, Matthias Brennwald <address@hidden> wrote:

On 19.07.2007, at 00:37, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> On 18/07/07, Matthias Brennwald <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > Apart from that, you might take a look at MATAA (a collection of
> > Octave/Matlab code to analyse test signals using the sound
> > card):
>
> Oh, thanks for pointing this one out. I was looking for a way to make
> Octave sing. Psylab needs it.

Who is Psylab?

Software for psychoacoustics written for Matlab that almost works with
Octave except that it requires some sound output functions from
Matlab. I'm not personally interested in the field, just in getting
software working for Octave. :-)

    http://www.hoertechnik-audiologie.de/web/file/Links/psylab.php

- Jordi G. H.