Re: True random number generator goes online

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: True random number generator goes online
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:09:37 +0200

Mike Miller skrev:
"RBI's service enables real-time internet access to QRGB device through several network access modes, such as C/C++ libraries, web services and Mathematica/Matlab client add-ons."
I just downloaded the Matlab client to see if if it would work with Octave. Here's some info:

from 'readme.txt':

"
License
-------
Freeware. If you wish, you can modify some of the library's source in the m-files. However, if redistributed, you must leave the copyright notice and distribute it together with this
readme file.
"

Is that GPL compatible?

The source for the binary part is not distributed with the package, so I can't recompile it for Octave. So the package only supports x86 matlab :-(

Søren

P.S. I have no need for the package, but was curious.