Multiple plots

From: asha g
Subject: Multiple plots
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 04:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

Could someone tell me what the command is for multiple
plots. Basically I have N = 10: 10: 40

I am plotting a fn X vs Y for the various values of N
and  would like them to be in the same plot ideally
but I get an error message for that as X = f(N).
So I would like to plot it in subplots.

I tried mplot(X,Y) but I get an error message :
'mplot' undefined.

thanks
Asha

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.