Re: delaunayn.oct?

From: Hartley, Skipper
Subject: Re: delaunayn.oct?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:35:13 -0400

that did the trick.  thanks for your help!

is there a good resource for installation issues/FAQs etc?

thanks again,
-skipper

On Jul 17, 2007, at 8:49 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

On 7/17/07, Hartley, Skipper <address@hidden> wrote:
> hey michael,
>
> evidently not.  do i get this through octave or directly from qhull?  is
> there any documentation you could point me to?

Get QHull from http://www.qhull.org/ and install it. Then uninstall
your geometry
package (pkg uninstall geometry) and re-install it:
pkg install -verbose geometry-x.x.x.tar.gz
Look at the configure output to see if QHull is correctly detected.

Michael.