Re: drawnow terminal type

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: drawnow terminal type
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Kienzle wrote:

> I had an extra quote in the function.  Please try again.
>
> Thank you for your patience,
>
>       - Paul

Paul, as a user of Octave on Mac OSX, installed via Fink, I thought I'd let
you know your new "drawnow.m" script permits me to use a non-x11 terminal
window to display graphics. Previously, my installation only displayed ascii
graphics.

I look forward your modification (or equivalent) to make it into the
released distribution.

Many Thanks!