Re: drawnow terminal type

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: drawnow terminal type
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:56:08 -0400

On Jul 16, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Henry F. Mollet wrote:

[~/desktop] -bash-2.05b 513$ diff drawnow.m drawnow2.m
[~/desktop] -bash-2.05b 514$
Must still be the version with the extra quote and was confirmed when I tried drawnow2.m in Octave 2.9.12. (but of course it was renamed drawnow.m)

I looked back at the mail that I sent and I sent the version I expected.

When I tried to find this extra quote using diff against file that worked I did not know what to do with the result.
Henry

 [~/desktop] -bash-2.05b 516$ diff drawnow2.m drawnowWorks.m
1c1,123
endfunctionclose_all_registered__ = true;d__))lso setting the figure title;;
\ No newline at end of file

Either your mailer or editor or my mailer trashed this --- there should be nothing after the endfunction.

- Paul