Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:11:13 -0700

>    figure(1); plot(1:10);
>    figure(3); plot(2:11);
>    figure(1); hold on; plot(3:12); hold off;
Does not quite work as expected for me.  I do get two windows in AquaTerm
but they are *not*correctly labeled i.e. they both have the same title,
namely "Figure 0". The third command does add the plot to the plot of the
first command but one has to look at the plot to be able to tell because the
plots are not labeled.

>    __gnuplot_set__ term aqua 1
>    __gnuplot_raw__ ("plot sin(x)\n")
This produced a window labeled "Figure 1"  with the sinusoid plotted,
whereas you say it produced a title saying "Figure 2" which I do not
understand.

>    __gnuplot_set__ term aqua 10
>    __gnuplot_raw__ ("plot sin(x)\n")
This produced a window labeled "Figure 10" as I expect.

Henry