Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:44:32 -0700

Hi Owen,
According to Paul Kienzle I've misunderstood the problem. Title on the plot
vs title on the window. I was using default title on the window. If I had to
set the title on the window I would have used  (in  Octave 2.1.73):

octave:3> gset term aqua 1
Which would produce "Figure 1" in title of window.

When I tried the equivalent in Octave 2.9.12, that is:
__gnuplot_set__ term aqua 1

It did not work but did not produce any error messages. That is it was still
using the default window title "Figure 0".
Henry