Re: undated class reference available

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: undated class reference available
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:22:53 +0200

David Bateman wrote:
Michael Creel wrote:
Ahh, that's good, I hadn't seen that. It's getting hard to keep track
of all the new developments. M.

Note that you might be able to propose changes to the layout as I notice
your version is significantly different in its presentation..

Regards
David

My only suggestion would be to make the Octave version number stand out so that people will realize when it gets out of date, if that's possible. The other differences are just cosmetic, I think.
M.