Re: dumb terminal problems (re: Octave on Mac)

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: dumb terminal problems (re: Octave on Mac)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:06:15 -0400

On Jul 10, 2007, at 3:04 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Do you mean the above substitution will make something like
plot(y), where y=[2 4 6 8]
work from octave with carbon gnuplot from
 http://www.tucows.com/get/203840_81894 ?

No, I hadn't tried that one. I was trying to solve the original dumb terminal problem. Trying it now ...

Nope, doesn't work for me.

I recommend a newer version of gnuplot for octave so that you can finally get some support for images in graphs. I don't know where to suggest getting one though. I got mine by following links from hpc.sf.net, but IIRC it was an mpkg install rather than an app.

        - Paul