gnuplot dumps

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: gnuplot dumps
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:26:48 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to suppress gnuplot dumps into the octave shell? Like when I abort a plot, or gnuplot doesn't like something (which happens quite often, usually with logplots or lots of data) I just get an endless stream of garbage so I have to quit my octave session. I would like for it to just say "something went wrong in gnuplot" and have the option to turn gnuplot dumping on if I really want to debug something.

Daniel