Re: octave not detecting waveread.m again...

From: malik martin
Subject: Re: octave not detecting waveread.m again...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:17:49 -0400

yeah that fixed that part :)
but i still get this error

octave:1> figure1_02
error: wavread: No such file or directory
error: evaluating if command near line 61, column 3
error: called from `wavread' in file `/usr/share/octave/2.9.9/m/audio/wavread.m'
error: near line 1 of file
`/home/laserbeak43/Documents/DAFX/M_files_chap01/figure1_02.m'
octave:1>

On 7/10/07, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
On my system I think it's called 'wavread' (without the 'e'). Perhaps
that's your problem?