Re: Octave 2.1.92 did not do real time plot

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave 2.1.92 did not do real time plot
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:16:12 +0200

On 7/10/07, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Michael

I forgot to say two things.

First,
That the phenomena described in a previous mail will not
happen every time.  They "sometimes!" happend in the
computer at home.  In university, the successive plot has
been always successful.
The CPU difference : Univ. HT Pentiumm4 3.4GHz
                    Home  Celereon N 1.2GHz.

This seems to be related to the pipeline problem/bug in gnuplot
reported earlier
(http://www.nabble.com/Pipeline-problems-with-MSVC-2.9.13-3-tf3880053.html#a10996481)

If you want, I can send you a recompiled gnuplot executable (I have it)
with the bug fixed. This will of course be part of the next binary package.

Michael.