Re: Axes object in Octave 2.9.12 and other plotting questions

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Axes object in Octave 2.9.12 and other plotting questions
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:44:15 -0400

Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso wrote:
Er... so... if I would like to implement more graphical abilities in
Octave so that Matlab users feel more at home with Octave's plotting,
what should I begin reading?

On 15/06/07, David Grohmann <address@hidden> wrote:
 Here is all of the relevant graphics/plotting/handles/gui stuff
documentation and examples that I found on their site:

Thank you. I keep forgetting that Matlab is well-documented online. :-/

- Jordi G. H.