frustrating ....

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: frustrating ....
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:50:51 -0400

On 14-Jun-2007, Jan M. Hollis wrote:

| Dear John:

The help list is not my personal address.  Many people read this list.

| I joined the list as a member to be able to ask octave questions -- my
| global email at NASA is address@hidden and that is what I used
| to join -- is the reason why my questions bounce because my server
| email address is address@hidden ??

Since the messages do not appear to come from an address that is
subscribed to the list, they are held for approval.  This is an
anti-spam measure that works quite well.  Arrange for your messages to
have the From: line show the address that you used to subscribe and
the messages should go to the list automatically.

jwe