Octave

From: TAIPING . YE
Subject: Octave
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:26:59 -0400

To Whom It May Concern,

Octave was referred to me and I am trying install it on a window's system.
I have Win XP pro.

After installing and starting Cygwin, I could not run "startx".  Do you
know what problem I encountered?

Thanks.

Taiping Ye
Phoenix Life Insurance Company
(860) 403 - 5094
(Fax) (860) 403 - 5221

CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including
attachments, is intended only for the exclusive use of addressee
and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error, and any
use, review, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
communication and destroy any and all copies of this
communication.