mathematical modelling in octave

From: lokesh rajendran
Subject: mathematical modelling in octave
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:43:40 -0400

dear all,
thanks for the support you provide.although it might be weird to ask the following question,hope you pardon me understanding my curiosity.
i'm right now working vigourously on octave to create a octave model of an a/d converter.in general does anyone have any idea about modelling of a/d converter or analog/digital circuit modelling  in octave.if so please provide me help  in form of either book or  link.
thanking you,
lokesh rajendran.