Re: Question about fmins!

From: rambovn
Subject: Re: Question about fmins!
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Thank you for your help. I tried many times but the error is still there.
And now after receiving your email, I also tried in the same you wrote,
creating one file, and put all things in in, finally running it, the error
is there. But when I changed ub = [20;20] and lb = -ub; then it worked :O.
Maybe you are right, I used an old version of samin. But can you tell me in
more details how to compile the new one? (for example, after download the
new file, where can I put it?...), I am bad at these things :(.
Thank you very much for your patience.
Regards
Anh