Re: "save" to and "load" from file descriptor

From: Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E]
Subject: Re: "save" to and "load" from file descriptor
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:46:36 -0400

For download visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave-xmltools/,
if you're interested in the code, see
http://www2.students.fh-vorarlberg.ac.at/~tge1468/xml_doc/index.html
for doxygen doc.

This I do not understand. The cell arrays would have arbitrary
contents, so I do not think this would work.
sprintf is just a way to serialize an octave data structure
you have to parse the result on the other side, of course.

The xml code would be a possibility if it can produce byte strings,

Have a look at the links above.