Re: Real-time plotting

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Real-time plotting
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 03:51:01 -0500

On 6/7/07, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
   This is not entirely related to Octave, but I figured I'd ask
anyway... (so, sorry about the potential noise)
   I'm in the process of moving a prototype developed in Octave to a
real-time implementation in C++. In general this is quite easy, but I
find that I need a plotting library that will run in real-time. I can't
really use gnuplot here, since it's simply too slow. Can anybody here
recommend a plotting library that is fast enough for real-time purposes.
I don't need anything fancy -- it's just for simple plots.

plotutils
http://www.gnu.org/software/plotutils/

Thanks, and sorry about the noise,
Søren