Question about quadl!

From: Ngoc Anh Ngo
Subject: Question about quadl!
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:27:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo,
Now I am working with Octave in mathematics. I am trying to use quadl for performing the integral, but during the calculation, this information always appears:

is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250
is = 0.56250 ....

And I think this info is useless for me, and I want to omit or drop it, so that I can easily follow its process. But I could not do that, I tried many ways but it is still there. Can you help me?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Anh

Yahoo! Clever: Stellen Sie Fragen und finden Sie Antworten. Teilen Sie Ihr Wissen.