Cannot build suitesparse components for 2.9.12 on Cygwin

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Cannot build suitesparse components for 2.9.12 on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:27:55 +0900 (JST)

Dear sir
I succeeded in building octave 2.9.12 without suitesparse
components using gcc3.3.3-3 on Cygwin.

However, we cannot build them, because the CXSparse
components could not be build due to the complex.h problem
on cygwin.
CXSparse libcxsparse.a  could build it using mingw's
complex.h. However if I used it, it conficts octave
building.
Does anyone know to build CXSparse libcxsparse.a on the
Cygwin?

T. Matsuoka

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/