Re: Wavelets functions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Wavelets functions
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:52:26 -0400

On 31-May-2007, Søren Hauberg wrote:

| Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso skrev:
| > On 31/05/07, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
| >>    I've never used it, but have you looked at wavelab? You can find it
| >> at  http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~wavelab/
| >
| > Interesting... but it's not available under a free license, is it? :-(
| Seems to be freeware :-(
| So I guess the answer is no...

Can you point to the license statement that makes you think it is not
free software?  The copying conditions stated in the user guide seem
to allow distribution of verbatim and modified copies, with some
restrictions.  I'm not sure whether the terms are GPL compatible, but
it does seem to be free software.

jwe