Re: Plotting problem

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Plotting problem
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:40:52 +0200

asha g wrote:
> The problem is that I had installed 2.9.9 at work with
> Fedora 5 and found the same problem with another
> program. There n was 5000. That is when I went back
> and used my computer at home which has the old version
> and with its memory etc I don't think can be upgraded.
> It was working fine till this iteration.

I can not reproduce the problem. Please supply a full and self-contained
(what you sent previously was not self-contained) example that
demonstrates the problem with 2.9.9, perhaps based on the code I send.
Also please reply on the list as I'd hope that someone else might answer
to this thread.

> In your program, why do you start with hold off and
> then end with hold on?

So I can rerun the code with only the new plots appearing..

D.

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary