Re: ../src/liboctinterp.so: undefined reference to `__cxa_guard_acquire'

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: ../src/liboctinterp.so: undefined reference to `__cxa_guard_acquire'
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:26:20 +0200

Please try something like this on your environment

  export LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -L/usr/local/lib -lmetis"
  ./configure

It seems that you've installed all the headers and libraries needed to include UMFPACK and others, but you are missing a linker-option. Maybe the above line does help, sometimes systems are missing the -lmetis flag.

Thomas

PS. Please always also reply to the list, so that others with similar problems can have a look how we solved your problems.