Re: set LOADPATH

From: Marek Szczypiński
Subject: Re: set LOADPATH
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:55:32 +0200

Hello,

I assume, that since You're working on laptop it will be enough to add
your m - files in your user's home directory. To do this Your need to:
1. in user's home directory open (create) in editor .octaverc file
2. add a line: LOADPATH = [ "/path/to/your/mfiles//", LOADPATH ];
3. Save it, and restart octave (if a session was running).

A "//" at the end of the path means, that (in my example) mfiles
directory and all of its subdirectories will be added to LOADPATH.

Hope this helps. :-)

Cheers,

Marek