Re: Disabling key

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Disabling key
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:46:21 -0500

asha g wrote:
I would like to get a plot having multiple lines in
different colors  using Octave 2.1.5 ( yes, I am using
a very old version ) with Windows 98 ( even more
archaic) where the key to the colors is disabled. This
automatically pops up on the upper right side even
when I block the legend command. I need a plot without
any legend/ key for publication purposes. I tried set nokey and gset nokey but it does not work.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Asha

try legend("off")