preventing an empty last line in text files produced by dlmwrite

From: Shelley Brown
Subject: preventing an empty last line in text files produced by dlmwrite
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:06:33 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to create a text file based on experimental data.

The text file must not have any header lines or an empty line at the end of the file.

The following code prevents any header lines, but I still have an empty line at the end of the file which I need to suppress.

dlmwrite('C:/data.dat',data,' ',0,0,'newline','unix')

I would appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions about how to overcome the problem.

/Shelley