Re: MakeShears

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: MakeShears
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:29:22 -0400

On  8-May-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| Hey, I'm watching the unadvertised "object-branch" tag in the CVS.

Hey, I guess it is known to more people now.

| Only watching since ov-class.{h,cc} are missing in the CVS.

I think they should be checked in now.

| Looking at the code it seems you are trying to take into account
| private directories at the same time..

Yes, I've been experimenting on this branch and plan to handle private
functions and class dispatch.  I plan to post some thoughts and
questions to the maintainers list after doing a little more
exploration.  Note that just because it is checked in doesn't mean it
is expected to work yet.  I opened the branch and started checking
things in because I didn't want to lose work and I wanted to make it
easier to see incremental changes.

jwe