Re: Display/Printing long matrices?

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: Display/Printing long matrices?
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:16:01 -0500

On 5/7/07, Francesco Potorti` <address@hidden> wrote:
>is there some way to actually show a long matrix
>and simultaneously keep on computing?

I run Octave in an Emacs shell buffer (using M-x run-octave), so paging
is disabled and I can browse through the output as I like.  Maybe there
are other ways to obtain similar results.

I am be using Windows PC, for this work, and I just use the Octave
shell, as it comes.
Is that of any help? I also find that on such a system, the printing
essentially blocks the
computation; Is there something I can do?

Thanks,
Muthu