Re: MakeShears

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: MakeShears
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 21:33:59 +0200

John W. Eaton skrev:
On  5-May-2007, Paul Kienzle wrote:

| Since Octave now allows private functions,

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think private functions work
yet.  I did make Octave's genpath function skip directories named
"private" but I don't remember doing anything else for them.
The way I understood Paul, was that the MakeShears function should just be placed inside the imrotate_Fourier.m file, so that looks like

function imrotate_Fourier()
endfunction

function MakeShears()
endfunction

I'm guessing that the word "private" was just a bit misused in this case...

Søren