Re: data file converter?

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: data file converter?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:10:40 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 09:54:30AM +0200, Olaf Till wrote:

> Is there a way for data-recovery --- except compiling Octave-2.1.69
> and re-storing the data in Matlab format? Is there a converter?

Sorry, although I am still interested in whether a general solution
exists, my personal problem is solved. I have taken the way described
above, since I noticed an old compiled 2.1.69 version still lingering
around on my system.

For the case anyone else has this problem, I attach the used scripts.

Regards, Olaf