Re: output graphics as PDF file

From: Tetsuro KURITA
Subject: Re: output graphics as PDF file
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:05:57 +0900

> I don't think it was intentionally omitted.  How about submitting a
> patch to add it?

I make a patch to print.m to add PDF support and one more function.

I think this list is not proper place to submit a patch. I have not be
able to the way to submitting therefore I am sorry to attach a patch this mail.

My patch include not only PDF support but also including a statement to
synchronize gnuplot's working directory and octave's one.

 Tetsuro KURITA
  E-mail: address@hidden