Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: sample code in the manual is giving errors
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:45:04 -0500

On 10/04/07, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Also, please consider using an email address for the list that does
> not require users to go to some web page and do something to be able
> to send you mail.

The problem is that my email address is publicly exposed once I post to
public mailing lists (including Octave). Using C-R system allows me to get
rid of all the spam I receive to these public email addresses.

Use a spam filter. Spamassassin at the very least reduces spam to a
manageable 95% or so. Don't place upon us a further inconvenience for
the spam you receive.

Moreover, I do not know why you CCed the reply to me. I did not ask for a
CC. I dont mean to preach to the choir, but the general netiquette is to

I must say, it takes some balls to preach netiquette to jwe. ;-)

- Jordi G. H.