Re: Please criticise my Octave review

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Please criticise my Octave review
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:01:38 -0500

On 06/04/07, Zdeněk Hurák <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, there is a Simulink clone in Scilab, called Scicos, but I think it
will take developers some time to bring it to a mature state.

It's a pity that Scilab isn't free software either. I have heard other
raving reviews like yours about the power of Simulink, and it hurts my
heart that so many people are willing to accept proprietary software
due to its technical abilities.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
- Jordi G. H.