using octave from windows application

From: Jain, Shrish
Subject: using octave from windows application
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:33:58 -0700

Hi All,

I want to run matlab scripts from my windows application, using octave. I installed Octave-Forge Files(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888), and able to run octave on windows. However I am not sure whether it is possible whether I can call octave library from my program and run matlab scripts. It would be great if some one can give me pointers on the same.

Thanks,

Shrish